Pages

Medela Freestyle

Salam uolllsss...

Ok, as am currently breastfeeding... Well, my baby boy is almost 2 years already now. Am thinking of sharing the tiptop usage of Medela Freestyle!

Hope this would be beneficial to new mommies or daddies who're looking for a reason to buy an almost RM 2k (RM2000) breastfeeding gear. Is it worth buying?

1. When did I start using Medela Freestyle?
Hmm.. to be frank I wasn't used Medela Freestyle since the beginning. I was only spared a Medela Manual Pump that was cost me about RM150. I wasn't really sure if I could be successful. ~ that's pretty normal to have such feeling, but mommies, please don't ever have that feeling ok. Please be positive...
This is really helpful at the beginning. With Shaklee Nursing supplements, the milk production was wonderful! I've started pumping at Day-2. Yes start early is very important. I will pump every 2 hours-each session to both breasts.

Medela Harmony

No comments: