Pages

Ah...ah...Ahmaaadddd


Alhamdulillah, today I manage to spend sometime to update my lonely blog...hahaha, so inactive. Btw, as per the topic, that's my new boy's call name... Saje I dun wanna reveal his name for safety purposes...kihkihkih..

So, today, he turns 3weeks old...so fast, time flies... Those days were just wonderful since he was born. It was quite hectic especially when the Papa off to work cos I need to prepare the big sista and the baby. I have learnt little by little each day on how to manage these two. OMG, it is soo wonderful to know that now I am a mother of two. Alhamdulillah, Ahmad is getting better day to day from his jaundice. Earlier on his first jaundice checkup with Datuk Zul, KPJ Selangor, the reading 225. Then dropped after duduk bawah lampu to 165 and pead dah realase him. But then, when gov nurses datang to my house for checkup, they all said, their procedure selagi tak bawah 100, takkan lepas. So, went to clinic at Seksyen 7, 2 times and latest dah dropped to 137+-.

Alamak...baby nangis...nanti sambung..nak susula tu...

No comments: