Pages

Safii's Bday 21 Nov 2011

Ok, nothing much to share since bday Safii falls on the same date I was delivered to his brother! Pity my gurl cos I have planned to celebrate her bday on Saturday, tp tak jadi atas sebab2 yang tak dpt dielakkan. Then, Safii I have passed on to my sister's care a day before I would be induced yang ended up not induce but by normal delivery.

Luckily, the date falls on same date with her uncle, Azhan. So, Ateh, my aunty@Azhan's mother, yang so happen kat rumah my sista, buatkanlah bday utk Safii... Terima kasih semua sebab tolong wat bday for my girl... mama n papa dia tgh sibuk dalam labour room. But, I couldnt stop thinking about my girl tho I was in the labour room and fighting with the contractions!

Anyway, dear, mama will makesure next year we can make a trip to Langkawi ke or at least to Melaka to celebrate both kakak Safii n adik Ahmad, ok? Love you so much my dear Almeera Safii.. You turned 3 already!!! Semoga dirahmati Allah dan sihat selalu ya sayang... amin

Safii 2years plus old

No comments: