Pages

Bye2 iPhone...

Ok...supposedly today is going to be a fun day because I have spent good moments with my husband and kids.You wanna know why? I went out for dinner at Empire Subang the first time ever after they reopened the store to public due to the blast last few months.
But then, it turns out to be the most unforgettable incident that I lost my phone for the 1st time in my life and the phone is the most expensive I've ever had in my life too!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I lost it right in front of my eyes in lubang tandassssss!!!! Menangis tak berlagu...

I justtt hold the phone in case I couldnt reach my husband while he was waiting for me at the pump station in Shah Alam. I will always remember that lubang tru out my life, I promise!

So, the motto of the story, don bring ur phone unless it is securely put in ur handbag that u hang on the hanger, or u better put it on the dirty sink rather than SINKING IN THE RESERVOIR! huhu...

Enuf said...

No comments: