Pages

Tadika Little Caliphs Platinum, Shah Alam

Salam semua...

Ok, today's entry, I just want to share about this franchise of Little Caliph's module (http://www.littlecaliphs.com/  - to know further details can read here), which my daughter, Almeera Safii is currently in since she was 4 years old. This year is her second year with Little Caliphs Platinum which is located at Seksyen 7, Shah Alam.

This kinder is very near to my house. That's the main reason we decided to let Safii's school here. Earlier, I have been scouted with my husband to quite numbers of kinder and I found this one is the best for it's location which is very close to my house and most important is their reputation, providing Islamic education foundation where by this LC franchise is very well known here too. It's a mix medium learning -English and BM.

Actually, I was kinda doubted (Safety and Cleanliness) when I first visited the school. I spoke to one of the teacher, Teacher Zu who was in charge when I came with my husband and we brought Safii along too. Made a visit not only at the ground level but up to the classes at level 1. Quite satisfied.

Then I also asked about the day-care (day care is running by the same owner which is next door to the kindergarten). I planned to let Safii stay at the day-care right after school because I was worried if she has to go back home by bus/van (it's definitely a No-No).

After the short visit, my husband and I went down to the office and get some forms and also list if later we agree to register.

Safii looked so happy but a bit timid too. I thought I just want to let Safii at the day care only and not to start classes, taking into consideration that she was still young. We didn't want to burden her with formal education yet. But the teacher(Teacher Marina) convinced us that actually, it's best for us to let Safii join in the class because she will be learning basic things and it's good for her development basically.

Ok, I have a short discussion with my husband and he sorted of agree with the suggestion, then we made a booking first of RM50 to secure Safii's place (only one slot available according to the teacher for 4YO class). Then, we informed the teacher we'd come back tomorrow.

Anyway, at that point of time, I left my baby Thaqeef at home for a while with my mom because I wanted to see and observe the school myself. I was in my 40 days of confinement till the teacher got to know about it and she was like 'hey, u better go back home quickly!'.
Perhaps that what she wanted to say...hahaha
Indirectly, that actions triggered something in me - "Concerns"- that's what I wanted to be having by all teachers.

So, to cut short the story, at that evening, my husband went to the school again and confirmed Safii's seat. Hahaha, we quickly decided on the way home actually.

Ok the payment goes like this:-
Registration fee: RM1000++
Monthly: RM230 RM250 starting Jan 2014
Daycare-halfday: RM180 as of 2012- tak sure harga sekarang.
Uniform: RM40
Round Neck Shirt utk Sukan: tak ingat dah berapa

Early payment should be done, including the fee for month of November. Why? Because they want to avoid parents from not/forgetting to pay for that particular month because it's the last month of school before school holidays. Make sense huh?

So, those parents whom interested to send your kids to the school, I would say you are recommended to do so. Why?
1. Your kids will learn to read via LC reading techniques-phonics
2. They will be expose to basic Islamic rituals such as: dua', some short surahs, pray etc
3. You kids will be given some homeworks whenever there'll be school holidays-so at least you can assist the kids on their learning and activities they do at school
4. Parents, Teachers Day - very good to discuss about your kids activities and progress in school. So parents should be dedicated and cooperative to any events organize by school.

Drawback: To my daughter so far, I would love to see improvements in terms of English communications. My daughter used to speak Malay because she was raised by maids. Though I myself and husband speak, she will still reply back in Malay. She can just understand but hardly to speak. So I'm actually hoping that she can learn at school, but turns out, she speaks Malay even more. I supposed the school should stress this matter to the teachers since they claimed on English Communications as on their banners but they actually did not practice it... hmmmmm

But, overall, alhamdulillah, am happy to see my daughter's progress. Safii has been studied in this school for 2years and this year she's 6 yo. Alhamdulillah, I can see her progress very well. Futhermore, myself and husband are contemplating to send her to Integrated School in Shah Alam for her primary school later on. Islamic school background is prerequisite to enter the Islamic Integrated School.

Add of LC Platinum, Shah Alam
TADIKA ANAK BESTARI PLATINUM

No. 28 Jalan Platinum 7/43D Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor

Person In Charge : Tengku Jamaliah Bt Tengku Ismail

Tel: 012 - 385 2696         E-mail: jam_8318@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Ikhtiargangguanjin said...

As slm, in case u wanted to hv second thoughts, u might try tadika tazkiroh at first floor, surau section 2. 22 yrs in shah alam. Most economic n competitive.

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog right here! Also your website so much up very fast!

What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate
hyperlink for your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly
as yours lol

my web page kredyty chwilówki przez internet

Hamba Allah said...

Salam Kak Ida,

Maaf, sy baru perasan...

Sy dah antar anak kat Tadika Little Caliphs Platinum, Shah Alam..

Alhamdulillah, sy puas hati sekolahkan anak di sana...

Terima kasih atas comment akak ya...

Anonymous said...

nk tnye ni...ank sy br 2 tahun..sy nk hantar half day je..brape ye yuran pndftaran dan bulanan

Hamba Allah said...

Kalau anak 2 years, kat rumah no3 ada daycare. Memang Little Caliphs ni sekali dengan daycare. Sekarang anak saya dah tak hantar daycare, cume sekolah di Little Caliphs.

Puan boleh call no yang saya beri untuk harga

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum would like to know do they accept baby for daycare or only 2 years old n above kid?

Akmar Ramli said...

Saya ke sana tadi..tapi katanya penuh.. Registration school ni agak mahal kan? Ke, memang most of taska harganya 1000rm utk registration tu.

Hamba Allah said...

Salam... maaf lambat reply...

@Anynomous: Taska dia saya tak pasti. Elok check dengan pihak sekolah sendiri

@Akmar Ramli: Registration memang RM1000 macam tu which is bayaran akan termasuk bulan 11. Itu untuk secure school.