Pages

Kisah Maid Indonesia...(2nd Part)

Ok...

Let me continue about this Indonesian maid... My history of taking maids(Indonesian) happens when I first had my daughter, she was 6months old at that point of time. The reason was because I was bout to start working after a short break from work to fully concerntrate on Safii's development. I went to some agencies but then got a contact from a friend of a freelance agent. So we went to her house, interviewed the maid and took her back immediately after taking into considerations with the help of my mom. Yes, my mom went with us too to the agent's house.

So, that's my first maid, Zaza. She was 25 years old, married with no kids. I was so impressed and thankfull also for getting her since she managed to stay with us for about 2 years. Yes, she's good and Safii was closed to her. Many times I came back home late, she looked after Safii well. Myself and husband actually kind of compleasent with her though there were things not right about her here and there but they were all accepted.

After Zaza, I took another maid which I actually got her from my uncle right after my grandmother passed away in October 2010. She has been working to look after my grandmother before that and since she still have 8 months before her contract ends, we took her to look after Safii. She was good but she spoilt it by making a mess-made contact with strangers when myself and husband off to work. We caught her only when my neighbour reported to us. Hm... confronted her but she did not tell the truth. We then decided to send her back there and then! Staright away check Air Asia and sent her back!

Long after that, we did not take any maids. But then, since my daughter is still small and I took aother maid recomended from a friend. Her name is Ros. Wow, this one is really bad.

I'll talk about her in the next entry...yeah?

No comments: