Pages

Kisah Maid Indonesia...

Assalamualaikum...




Right, tittle in Malay but my write up today will be in English. I dont know, somehow I feel like expressing in English only.

Sorry readers, I have English mood only today (lama x menaip omputih..).

Anyway, recent news, just recently happened, there is another case of an Indonesian maid abusing a baby! OMG-Allah SWT, why is it

happened??? I dont want to elaborate further about what the maid did, you guys can just ask Mr Google. The reason being is I dont have

that strenght to watch that video though many of friends posted it on FB. Too scary, must be!

The thing I want to share about Indonesian maids-cause I only have experiences with these people, these maids are all too complesent with the living in Malaysia. This country is just like their second home where they always can pop in and out anytime they like.

Today named Rofiah, next visit named Juwariah. Age also easily change though faces and phisicals would simply tell the truth!

Anyway, feel good knowing that the 'bad' maid in charged! Serve you right! But thinking about the fate of the baby is such a thrill, I can feel it since am a mom... Ya Allah, selamatkanlah anak itu..

to be cont...

No comments: