Pages

6th day consuming Shaklee Fiber Plan

Okay... today is my 6th day consuming the fiber product by Shaklee.. I hope to see improvement and get the most benefits from it. Hopefully, things get better.

Nothing much to talk about.. My pregnancy will turn 32 weeks soon.. Means it will be about less than 2 months to go... Hopefully, everything (myself and baby) will be fine. I hope I can deliver the baby like I did to Safii. I wish and pray hard that the baby is in great condition, great health through out his life...

Hopefully, Allah will help me to fulfil my wishes. I would like to spend more time for the baby and Safii. Soon, Safii will be a bit abondon cos I need to concerntrate on the baby. I hope my little firl will be okay... I am very much happy cos at least I can spend time with Safii and baby during my pregnancy. It's such a bless to have this time tho I don't really use the time to be with my babies cos I have many things to do the chores! Sigh..

Having the maid is a very eerie nightmare!!!! She just make me feel so tense and stressful than ever. I try to let go but it's just soooo difficult. I hope I can get a good one soon to replace her. I'm hoping that the new one would do the chores and most important is a good person to look after my kids.

I wanted to further my studies or continue on my career. If there's a trusted person like Zaza last time, that will be soo great. I wish to have a person like Zaza in terms of taking care of my kids. O Allah....help me plsssssss....

No comments: